View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He sighed and unsheathed his claws. He hissed and spar, “wrong territory mouse dung.” He looked at the medicine cat and he smiled, “you’ll be okay.” He glared st the fox and slid under it cutting a shallow cut in its stomach before jumping up and biting its neck @Undercover
Tumblecloud raced forward after flashing him a quick but nervous smile. She spotted his slide neatly beneath the russet creature's body and she darted back and forth, slashing bravely at it's muzzle. As Poisonshatter bit at the fox's neck, she jumped forward again, swiping at it's muzzle. However, the fox seemed to be prepared. It launched forward, smacking her heavily on the head. Head spinning from the blow, she reeled back, blinking. She could feel blood drip down her cheek, and was about to fight it again when she felt the fox's paw clamp down. Unprepared, Tumblecloud was flattened. "Poisonshatter!" She gasped, writhing under the fox's sharp claws as the young tore into her spine.