View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He roared a battle cry and scraped the foxes eyes and as he fell off the fox drew his claws all the way down. Soon after, the fox bled out. He sighed bleeding everywhere. He cried for tumblecloud and tried to patch her wounds
Tumblecloud wiggled free, leaving what felt like half her pelt behind. As Poisonshatter drove the fox back, she withdrew, lapping at her wounds; she hissed between clenched teeth as the wounds stung beneath her tongue. As Poisonshatter neared her, trying to patch her wounds, Tumblecloud gently pushed him away. She was sure that's he was trying to help, but the extra closeness made her feel uncomfortable. "Hey," she meowed, showing a smile that seemed more like a grimace. "Thanks." The female flicked her tail, noticing how her scratches were beginning to stop bleeding. "We're wasting moonlight; Could you get some cobwebs so I can cover your wounds? StarClan can be impatient!" She added with a small purr.

Last edited by Undercover; November 25th, 2017 at 08:54 AM.