View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Thunder Light began murmuring angrily to himself as he entered his house. He sat down on the floor and began reading again. A few minutes passed and came came across the spell to make yourself float, using your own magic. “Ah, maybe I can try this.” The unicorn began the spell. He watched as his body soon began to glow with a blue aura. “Okay, now to the next part.” The black pony took a deep breath and began. In about 20 seconds, he was hovering above the ground. “Finally!” He said, glad that he was able to do the spell.
~+~
Cinnamon Flare bounced into her house. She sat down in the center of the room and looked up at the walls and ceiling. “Okay, time to plan!” The mare stood and giggled. “Who am I kidding, I’m great at planning.” She got to her feet and trotted over to a boxes lines against the wall. “Do I have everything I need?” Cinnamon Flare leaned forward and began tossing things out of the box. In about five minutes, party streamers, confetti and more lay all over. “Oh, Oops.” She said as she looked at the mess she made.
~+~
Ivy Berry jumped off of the cloud and glided down to the town. “Woo, that was fun.” He looked into the everfree forest. “I know its not new...” He flicked his ears. “But I still wanna explore a bit...” The pegasus unfolded his wings and flew toward the forest with a boost of speed. “Everfree forest, here I come!” He shouted as he entered the dark forest. He kept flying until the tow wasn’t in sight anymore. Ivy Berry landed and folded his wings. He looked around, then trotted forward. “I hope I find something interesting.” The pony glanced at his cutie mark. “After all, it is my talent...”

[All Open]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 18th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.