View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@Charmer @AbsurdJinx @seasalt @2018 Okapi

Pipitchirp carefully plucked up the sticky webs between her teeth, trying her best not to damage the delicate object. Brows furrowed to show how concentrated the molly was, whilst her tail instinctively tucked itself underneath her barrel. The she-cat has her attention prioritised on Owlwing and her injured limb. With her gaze drifting up to meet the grey female every now and then; as if to check on how she was coping with the strange substance on her leg.
The tan and chocolate femme couldn’t help but let out a giggle, as she finished her bandage. There were a few loose strands here and there, but otherwise it seemed secure. In her opinion, at least. She wasn’t a pro, and she didn’t expect to be able to complete it perfectly her first time. Hopefully the two Medicine Cats would be able to guide her on how to do it more efficiently.
Pipitchirp stood back from her masterpiece, a grin latched on to her lips.
“I think it looks fine... How does it feel Owlwing?”
@Charmer @seasalt @AbsurdJinx
She was rather impressed with the other group, while she was letting another clan mate bind her forearm up, she didn’t find this fun, granted, apprenticehood training wasn’t fun to her either. She waited to let them finish up and the medicine cats to judge it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here