View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged as Cherrypaw’s idea was good, but the only fun things Eveningkit enjoyed was sophisticated talk, the idea of hunting, battle training with an older apprentice, who could care less about squishing a two moon kit, and battering at a mossball,” Well. I only like to talk, and learn more about the world. Not sure how any of those interests could turn into games.” She meowed trying to imagine how that was possible.
"Hmm," Cherrypaw's eyes gazed into nothing as she thought. She wanted to help Eveningkit in some way, but she wasn't sure how. If it were up to Cherrypaw, she'd just make Eveningkit an apprentice right this moment. It seemed that she was looking forward to it and she wasn't going to have much fun being a kit. But that wasn't the Warrior Code. "What if some of the older cats taught you some things, then you taught the other kits what you learned? You could quiz them!" The idea sounded fun to Cherrypaw, but she didn't really know if the kits would think that was fun. "But if that doesn't work, you can keep talking to older cats like me. I certainly don't mind." The white she-cat grinned. "And I'm sure the elders would love the company. They know lots of things and they love telling their stories to any cat who will listen."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic