View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Owlwing smiled warmly at her friend. "Of course!" She herself was a clanborn cat, but she honestly didn't care that much. Nor did her sister. Her father was very strict regarding becoming mates with clanborn cats, not that her mother knew about that. Which had made her despise her father even more than before the more she thought about it. She remembered him as a vile cat and nothing else, not the sweet gentle tom cat her mother had thought he was. The mere remembrance of her father made bile surge in her throat. But right now she was moderately calm thank goodness. Her father was gone, she had no worries. She suspected he was in the Dark Forest due to his treatment of Owlwing and her littermate. "At least with fur we're warmer." The gray and white tabby said rather humorously. "And walking around the territory would help warm us up better too than sitting down, just makes you feel colder." The molly said thoughtfully as she added on to what she said. "Whenever you're ready to go, we can. Or later if you prefer." She didn't want to be in a hurry. Taking their time to wait a few minutes was fine her. But if Graystep wanted to go now, that was fine too.
The large tom shifted his weight, smiling at his friend's comment about fur - and the smile remained as she continued speaking. Owlwing clearly was anxious to get out of the clearing, and the tom found that understandable. There were times he wanted nothing more then to get out of the clearing, and he supposed he could help his friend with her wishes as well. "We... we can go now, if... if you really want to, I mean... I don't - don't care," He mewed with a friendly grin in her direction. It was hard for Greystep to full on smile while looking at someone - it was more of fleeting eye contact, a quick flash of a smile, and then he would look back down at the ground, up at the other cat, and the whole thing would start all over again. Some might take it as flirty. That definitely wasn't the tom's intention, however, as he had never so much as said a flirty word in his life. He respected she cats; he knew there was a way to have both, but he just felt wrong saying something so sweet to a she cat. The tom got to his paws, or at least halfway, and glanced back questioningly at her. Was Owlwing really ready to go? Or had he misread the situation? He hadn't been unknown to do that, it was actually fairly common for him to misread social situations... mainly because he had never been good with them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.