View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:38 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, the harsh words digging into him, though he didn’t show it. Off the bat, the use of ‘my lord’ unsettled him, as he was in no way able to fit those words. “We never called this time Peace,” he started off, “You don’t exactly appear to understand what happened,” he added. He didn’t exactly know how to word it, his eyes cold as he watched Lost. “There’s always the possibility that something will happen,” he said. “Whether it’s another clan attacking unprovoked, or a fox coming and eating all the kits,” he sighed, trying not to think of the fox encounter he had as an apprentince. “I believe there’s a sort of safety in numbers, and that’s more or less the purpose of a clan, we help each other, and so on,” he told himself to stop rambling, to stop getting off track, but he didn’t really care. “This fighting is to end something that we didn’t exactly start,” he said. He was still a new leader, but he had picked up a few things. He watched Lostface now, unsure of whether his words had actually worked or not.
He laughs dryly “ a fight you didn’t start than why don’t you end it huh? Being a leader means you lead others not some toys used to finish something you didn’t start yet your stubborn pride puts us in battles we didn’t even start. I respected you, I was honestly proud to be a part of something. Something that can protect each other... but I can’t handle whatever this hate! Pride!! And everything else you have brought upon us!” He hisses as he steps back “ besides because of this I’m more of a dead cat than ever, the calls of suffering and battle bring in trouble... and I ain’t dying for something I didn’t even have a part of. We help each other right? Than help me... We’re cats are we not yet we fight like foxes, Like beasts for something our past leaders or warriors started... yet we have that dumb thing called pride to finish it off... why do you want to continue this battle? When we didn’t even start it.”