View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

( @Mauve
oh my gracious I didn't include this in the last ceremony posting I'm so sorry!!)

The leader hopped up the last step or so to the top of the Streamstone, however his balance wasn't the best at the moment, almost making him fall of said stone. Luckily, he caught himself just in time, claws scraping the stone. He let out a cough and a wheeze before continuing on. Everything was sore, all of his bones were screaming at him, telling him to stop, to lay down. He didn't, he couldn't there was too much to do, too much to worry about, too much to attempt to fix. His breath was ragged, disproportioned, he was sick, but he didn't know from what. It wasn't greencough or whitecough thank Starclan. It just made him hurt on the inside. "All those old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he bellowed, it was however cut short by a coughing fit. The ebony feline almost bent over himself. It took a second to pass, and as soon as it did Fallenstar lifted his head and took a deep breath "As many of you know...Juniperpaw had gone missing. Unable to find her, and unable to continue on without a medicine cat, Starclan sent us someone to take her place." he swiveled his head to look at the molly, lapis optics flickered with uncertainty. He felt his stomach twist and churn, the same feeling he got when he appointed Rowanflower as his deputy. He let out a shaky breath and bit the inside of his cheek, letting that horrid, burning sensation die out as he listened to the murmurs of his clanmates. "Starclan has appointed Heatherfur as Riverclans medicine cat!" he announced, a grimace on his face. He couldn't hold it in anymore, the sheer hatred that poured out of him. He gave the former Windclan molly a glare and lashed his tail. He didn't understand it, it made his insides burn. He hurt. "She will begin her medicine cat duties right away. That is all. Dismissed." he needed to get down, he needed to go to his den. He wanted to make it stop.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us