View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

With a knowing smile and half-lidded eyes, Snailflower glanced towards camp. "My one sister is into that sort of cat, I guess she's happy, so I can't complain... But I do worry about her in the long-term." A glance at Nimbleflower and the molly let a sigh out through her nose, she was glad there was a cat in the clan who seemed easier to talk to. "Do you think we'll ever find anyone?" She said a little quieter between the waxwing and her teeth. Glancing up into the tree didn't provide much relief from the embarrassing question, the waxwings had moved on when they realized predators were near and the only thing she saw through the otherwise bare branches were the clouds moving in.

"Snailflower," Nimblewhisker began his whiskers twitching slightly, "Of course, we'll find someone! Any cat can find love if they just look hard enough!" He knew to Snailflower his comment might have come off as nothing other than empty comfort but, Nimblewhisker did truly believe it.

"And," He began his voice gaining a slightly serious edge, "Who knows, maybe your soulmate has been right under your nose the whole time but, you just haven't considered them an option." He said giving his paw a quick lick.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.