View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Emu View Post
"I'm still young at heart!" The lithe tom chuckled whilst popping out his chest in a proud display. "It's a pity that some find the quality in poor taste." Siltstrider tilted his head at the thought; an indifferent gesture.

"Oh my! You are too fierce Leapkit!" There was a slight shake to his form, a play at showing fear. Siltstrider lowered himself into a crouch, the snow clinging to the fur on his underbelly. He cast a lopsided grin at Nimblewhisker before returning his attention to the younger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker let out a brief snort before fully embracing his new 'ThunderClan persona' "This will be easier than swallowing a minnow you little mouse-brain!" He declared jokingly dropping down into a mock fighting stance.
"WindClan, attack!" Leapkit jumped on Nimblewhisker. "Get out of my Clan, mouse-lover!" Her paws batted harmlessly against his fur as she pawed at his ears. Seemingly forgetting her enemy, she suddenly turned away from him and pounced on Siltstrider. She nipped harmlessly at his paws and set about attacking his tail.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit