Old April 13th, 2024, 06:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(144/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch
Whisperingpaw's front paws held the rabbit down, even though it was dead. He smiled excitedly, failing at trying to hide how happy Dustbunny's praise. His tail lashed slowly as he listened to Dustbunny. "Can I?" Whisperingpaw asked, ready to hide the rabbit so he could hunt in the tunnels.

The tunneler's grin widens at the offer to tag along. "Of course you can hide the rabbit somewhere or bring it with us." She meowed before ducking into the hole she had come from. She waited for Whisperingpaw to join her, before padding deeper into the darkness.

"You're going to want to use your whiskers so you don't run head-first into anything around you." She advised, "Unlike above, you'll want to focus on using your ears when hunting in the tunnels." Dustbunny told the apprentice. The she-cat paused beside a tunnel wall as she heard some squeaks coming from it and scratching against the dirt.

"Here we go, Whisperingpaw come here." She meowed softly, moving out of the way so the apprentice could squeeze between her and the dirt wall. "Can you hear them?" She asked. "Sounds like a nest, maybe three or four? I want you to scratch along the wall, the voles will most likely fall out so you'll want to catch them before they get their senses back and flee."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training