View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:45 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Ravenkit(paw)
|She/Her (soon to be he/him) | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A| Sexaulity: N/A| Kit | twin: cowkit|
white she-cat with black markings and violet/blue eyes
Image by @/Marigoldwhisper

Ravenkit was practicing his pouncing. He wanted to be the best apprentice whenever he was announced, of course, not to brag, he had already hunted and added food to the fresh kill pile. He was a natural, Fawnheart would say so as well. And, in Raven's head, no one could beat him, ever. And he was sure of it, as he watched the younger kits around him topple over each other mindlessly. He could beat them and he was sure of it... even if he wasn't a real tom, that didn't matter! He would prove his strength, he thought to himself with a smile. He would be better than any other, he would keep telling himself. Not a silly thought, considering what he could do. And he smiled to himself as he kept practicing until he got tired.

@chickadee

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties