View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Love is in the air... For one of us

Kite
I'm Feeling As High As A Kite In The Air!
(High as in great)

Kite smiled, watching the human pups play with each other. They ran in circles, tapping each other on the shoulder and playing moss ball with a particularly hard, colorful ball. She decided it would be a good idea now to leave, they were distracted and wouldn't try to chase her back in the pen. She leapt over the pure white, pricked fence, a perfect family home. She looked through the window to see the two adult humans waving good bye to her as she left. She landed on her light colored paws and walked steadily over to a couple trash cans. Kite hopped on top of them and over a tall, red brick wall that always seemed to scarily tower over everything. Once she hopped over it gracefully she found herself in who the human pups called, Old Man Cranky's yard. She knew a couple words in human, and cranky was one word the pups just loved. Kite raced past the yard, she knew the old man who lived there hated everything and everyone, and she was just sure to end up like a pie if she was spotted! After dashing across the huge field and making it past Old Man Cranky's yard she spotted something she hadn't ever noticed before. Far away was a little forest, and when she focused hard enough, she could see a tom. A dark colored black, or gray tom with... possible some white markings. Eh, she couldn't tell. Who cares! She just wanted to see the forest, she dashed across the barren field, racing along, by the time she made it near the forest she was completely out of breath, and considering she couldn't run anymore, she might as well speak with the tom.

``Hi- `` She was cut off by a deep breath `` My name is- `` she took another breath, ``Kite-`` Pausing again she finally finished her sentence, still staring at the grass. ``And you are?``

She lifted her head and her face almost went red. The tom had a handsome face structure and an elegant body frame. His jawline was absolutely perfect. She shook her head in her mind, she couldn't be falling for this tom when she didn't even know his name! She sat down, raising her structure to obtain eye contact with him. She wrapped her tail around her body and cracked her neck as she waited for a reply. She refused to fall for someone this early into meeting them, even if they were awfully handsome.

@CATtlerCaller.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3