My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WOLF ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
@Hawkstar I have conquered laziness!
Name Nicole (Nick) Clone
Age 17
Gender female
Personality You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious person but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a guy catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured gug but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more guy than girl and admits it freely, she is convinced that boys won't fall for a tomboy. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her face. In her free time she likes to create very detailed drawings of a variety of things, such as, wolves, dragons, cats etc. Even though she is 17 years her inner age is 5 years. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring person but can be merciless when need be.
Looks You know my charries
Role Friend
Sexuality Heterosexual
Theme song Outcast by Shinedown
ACCEPTED!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )