View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

When she heard Santiago her eyes lit up with fear and she heard a muffled grown from beneath the rubble. With a horrified gasp she struggled to get over to him trying to keep steady until she was able to crouch down next to the pile panting heavily from the effort. "Are you hurt... S Santiago... Where are you!" she breathed pulling at the Debre away with her hands wether or not the sharp metal or broken glass cut her hands. She couldn't exactly get to him and despite crying she had no idea she was crying the tears streaming down her face as she pulled at the Debre finally getting the slight air pocket opened up so she could see his face. He looked hurt and he seemed to be trapped. "Santiago!" she said relived as she tried to reach for him but fell short her arm not fitting into the hole completely. Nwo a eh was crying harder and closed her eyes trying to force her hand through to him hurting her shoulder as she cut it on one of the items stacked against him. As she struggled to reach him she suddenly heard sage telling them he was going to go outside and she recoiled quickly. "N- no!" she whimpered "it's dangerous.. A and I need you here" she said throguh her tears

Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!