View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Time for some fun! The rock knows all. And makes all happen :3 beware of what you see.)
A soft familiar voice can be heard from the darkness of the room nearby singing a lullaby that was once used to calm their children and put their loves to sleep, than the one who sang it before and the one singing now steps out of the shadows showing... Naruto, who held that goofy smile on his face and looked absolutely normal in every way but the one thing different was that the others can’t see him but the one calling to this man in pain and desperation can see it. A illusion that looked so real, Naruto eventually stops singing and smiles softly holding out his hand to Sage and only him. His sky blue eyes glowed softly as he suddenly pulls his hand back and turns around playfully as if calling sage to a chase like the old days. Oh how real he looked but when he spoke .. it was really like seeing him in person “ come mi amor. Join me” He says happily as he begins to run into the darkness... the Rock sees, the rock hears, the rock feels and the rock knows.

Hades quickly steps forward growling loudly as he pulls Santiago off roughly and begins to roughly step on sages chest “ this is my ship boy. Don’t let emotions take over boy!! This ain’t no game we’re in the very ship you’re husband suffered in! Aspen,” he looks at aspen “ go back to the ship, go to Rage and aziz and stay the hell out of this. He may be your brother but he needs to see reality not lies. “ he says coldly as he looks at Sano “ Naruto killed himself we are here for his data not for his dead body!! “ he yells in anger as he gets off sage. “ Santiago go get your guns and have Naruko and Sano ready. We will be back in five hours with supplies and information about what the hell is going on and how we can fix it. Is this understood?”

Rage groans a bit in pain as he looks at her “ okay?” He Says with sign language as he looks at her with fading and pained eyes.

Aziz checks her phone and her eyes widened “ Tord wrong room! Follow me! Their injuried badly come on let’s hurry “ she says worryingly and desperately as she begins to run towards a other door.
@Rubinaito @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 17th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.