View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Wait do rocks have their own consciences now - ))

Tord glanced over at Aziz, his eyes widening now. “Because we totally shouldn’t be hurrying to find them in this situation,” Tord muttered. Ever since Sasuke had vanished, Tord had grown ever so slightly more sarcastic, ever so slightly more depressed, now almost on the verge of killing himself everytime he did even the smallest thing wrong. Running after Aziz, he forced himself to stay serious, or at least not have a cruel sense of humor, clinging onto his limp arm with his free hand.
Was still thinking of the name of the thing XD but actually it’s real name is the devils tail. Just rock for now since if you say it’s name it would most likely try to use you like what happened to Naruto on how he heard voices and stuff. The devils tail is really something bigger something far form some rock with words. It’s living with some kind of power calling to something but its not a good thing. It was left alone for a reason. It mostly infects the mind changing people by sharing things it knows they love and desire and how does it know. It hears all after all. .) oh Tords turn as well x3 )
Aziz rolls her eyes as she keeps running eventually making it to the door however someone else was at the end of the now gone hallway, someone who held a kind smile and hummed a song that was often used to calm tord whenever he had nightmares. His song rang out yet aziz didn’t hear it. She was too busy with the door trying to break it open while calling Tords name “ Tord! Are you listening to me help me out!” Soon whoever was singing steps forward it was Sasuke, looking like the day he left, the day he held that sweet warm smile and playful eyes. He held out his hand and spoke in a dark husky voice Tord came to adore. “ what’s a star like you doing here? Come my love. Let’s go home.” He Says happily as he begins to hold his hand back than began to turn around bekoning him to follow with a playful wave of his hand.