View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( oh okay then, still, rocks with their own minds- ))

Tord tensed up as he heard singing, trying to keep his eyes on Aziz and the lock. No, anything but that song. He felt his fingers clench into his wounded arm, making him let out a wimper of pain. Finally turning around, he found himself face to face with Sasuke, tears filling his eyes as he stood there. “Alive or dead...?” he murmured his thoughts aloud. He stood there. He couldn’t lose Sasuke. Trying to watch where Sasuke was going, he glanced back at Aziz. They were related in some way, right? “A...Aziz...” he murmured, taking a few steps through the rubble in Sasuke’s direction. He didn’t know what to do, starting to walk torwards Sasuke, trying to hold onto him, his silver eyes wide as he slowly picked up to a run, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(( should i bring alex in ? ))
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
@Celestial