Thread: Moonlit Grove
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Inactive

Gray fur glinting silver in the moonlight, the young, recently named warrior took advantage of his new rank to more properly safekeep ShadowClan's lands. No longer bound to the confines of the camp, Silverlark took this opportunity to visit the one cat he'd been unable to show his face to since he'd failed her last. It was on the route of the guard duties Nighthound had bestowed upon him, and he hoped the ShadowClan enforcer wouldn't mind the monochrome tom taking this chance now. He didn't know what grave his mother lay in. He hadn't dared shown his face here when they had fixed this place. The idea of finding his mum's grave dug up by some... some mutt... It had made him sick so soon after losing her.

The ShadowClan scent in the air was stale. No one had been here in a while. No wonder the dogs had taken up residence here. Gratefully, there was no sign of intruders, and the tom gave a sigh of relief. He wasn't afraid of fighting anyone to defend his home, but the idea of the graves being messed with again did not sit well with the rounded ears tom. Marking the place and ensuring he truly was alone, Silverlark sat by the center of the clearing, verdant hues turned towards the moon.

"Hey mum. Been a while. I'm sorry... Thought I shouldn't talk to you again until... until I made right by my promise. That I'd become a warrior. And I did, I did!" he chirped happily before his expression turned more somber, sorrow tainting his smile. "She's doing good, you know? I didn't let him do the same to her. Make her feel like she doesn't belong. She's happy... and knows she has family. I just... I just wish you could've met her. But... She knows you. At least a little. Everything she gets from me, I got it all from you. So don't worry, mum. I'll keep a good eye on her. I promise."

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios