View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw stared at him for a few seconds before speaking frantically her fur was on fire as she made a embarrassed looking face."I-If your trying to pull some joke about me actually saying that then it's not funny!".But the more she thought about it the more her memories started to return each new bit of information she remembered the more hot her fur and embarrassment grew."...U-Uhm! About what I said when I was sick- uhm...I'm sorry you had to listen to that...".She apologised softly her face looked a little sad now, she had made a total fool of herself in front of someone she cared about- wait, since when did she care about what Timber'Paw thought of her- her heart fluttered at the thought and suddenly it felt as if she had gotten hitted in the head."I-....Like Timber'Paw?".The thought made her heart go from a flutter to beating against her chest as she gazed at him, the words seemed to fit how she felt.The question she still didn't quite get was when she started to feel this way- was it when they saw the flower field? No it had to be before that.The cream Molly pondered slightly until she suddenly remembered she wasn't by herself and she spoke quickly."A-Anyway....T-thank you for doing that....".She was now loosing her cool, everything she spoke came out in weird mumbles, she hated feeling so self-aware around the Tom but she couldn't not be.

The brown feline gave a warm smile, eyes bright. He leaned over to give Dawnpaw a friendly nuzzle, "It's no problem." he spoke in a bubbly voice. He felt his chest flutter slightly, like butterflies had been flapping around. He shook the feeling away, "And..look! It stopped raining!" he purred, flicking his long tail in joy, though he dreaded the moment he would walk out and mud would get between his pads. Blegh. hi stared at the entrance for a moment, then looked back to the cream molly. He gave a grin, opening his mouth to say something, but closed it right after. Timber seemed to droop, smelling a familiar scent, looking back at the entrance wearily.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days