Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:11 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
With all of Ferretpelt's screaming at her to calm down, it honestly had the opposite effect. Lamppaw let out a squeal pulling away from the tom, not liking the sudden loud and freaky sounds in her ear, "G-G-G-G-GET AWAY! N-N-N-NO O-O-ON S-S-S-S-S-SECON- GAH! I'LL G-G-G-GET AWAY!" She shrieked, panicky as she rushed away from the sandy beach and into the nearby woodlands sprinting in the direction she thought to be ThunderClan unaware that she had left a sobbing Ferretpelt in her wake.

(So end it here and switch to the gathering? Since we started about two months ago we could do a timeskip maybe? Soon I might also make Lamby a warrior.)
Ferretpelt watched her go, his eyes wide. His tail drooped, and he slowly made his way back to ThunderClan camp, his head hung low. The time he wanted to spend with Lambpaw he was hoping would be a fun, romantic one, but it had ended badly, and he was shaking uncontrollably with guilt, his eyes clouded over. Although he knew her panic attack was not his fault, he still wished he could have prevented it, or helped her somehow. Now what would he do? He didn't know if he could ever face her again, yet, he wanted to know if she would be okay. Maybe she would be at the gathering tonight. Maybe then he could check on her, talk to her, tell her he really liked her. He just wanted to see her again.

((Yeah, sure. And maybe then he can confess his love to her? After he gets past the awkwardness and knows she is okay, of course x3))

♡ character page wip ♡