View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

( @Suspiciousmindz @Duskflight @Jingle @fenic! )
Snowstar smiled gratefully at Grousestar. She was warming up to him, but she reminded herself not to get too close, as, as much as she hated the thought, they may have to fight one day. The thought made her fur prickle with unease, but she said nothing, glancing at the other leaders with the same warm smile playing on her lips. Somehow she always seemed to stay positive, and to be quite honest, she wasnt sure how! Her parents leaving when she was a kit, her sister dying in the fire, her brother turning against the rest of them and killing their father, as well as him and her sister chasing Honeyfur and Eternal into exile, then Blackstorm leading Snowstar to near death? And worse, having to help banish her own brother, her own flesh and blood, and never being able to see him nor her sister ever again? To be honest, even Snowstar wasnt sure how she found the good in those situations. How was she such a cheerful cat?

Im glad it happened when it did, She thought, blinking slightly as her ice blue eyes cleared. If Blackstorm had stayed in ThunderClan longer, he might have done alot worse. She didnt know what could be worse than killing their own father, but Blackstorm could have thought of something. Doesnt matter right now. She thought quickly, shaking her head as if to clear the thoughts of her brother. The Siamese sat back and listened to Halestar as she spoke, her shoulders relaxed and the same soft smile on her lips as she dipped her head before raising it again. Good to hear ShadowClan's doing well. She thought, smiling. And then it was Grousestar's turn, and Snowstar couldnt disguise the admiration that glittered in her shining ice blue eyes, ears pricked and listening intently to his words. A frown tugged at her lips at the mention of SkyClan's rivalry with the Dusk Syndicate, her ears flicking faintly. But the smile soon returned, playing on her lips at his next words. Thats good to hear, too. Im glad they're doing so well. She almost purred, but didnt, knowing it may be weird for her to purr aloud for no reason.

As Grousestar stepped back, Snowstar gazed curiously at where the SkyClan leader had stood before. Almost nervously, she cleared her throat and stood up lightly, glancing at the other leaders. "Well then, i'll go next and get this over with I suppose?" She joked, but she couldnt describe the slight edge of fear to her tone. She truly didnt want to mess this up. With no time to waste, she took a few steps forward and breathed in deeply. "ThunderClan has been faring well. Gyrewind has stepped down," Her gaze flickered over to the former leader in the crowd, and she grinned nervously at him before continuing, "Leaving me as the new leader. The prey seems to be returning quickly this New-Leaf, and we have many new young cats in the Clan." Letting her breath out slowly, she ducked her head and took a few paces back, taking another deep breath. Just breathe, Snowy, breathe, im sure you did fine, She told herself, hoping it was true.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust