View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Snowpaw could feels something land on his back, his eyes fluttered open. The lingering scent gave him a hint, herbs! "Caliapaw!" He guessed, his smile widened. He had miss his sister, he twisted his head to look at her. He could guessed he may have said her name too loud, however Snowpaw didn't seem to mind much. "You surprised me. Defiantly , I thought you were a Windclan trying to attack me. Luckily for me, you aren't." He chuckled. From the sudden movement, a leaf had landed on Snowpaw's head. He didn't seem to notice it yet, as a spider crept down. Aiming for his nose to leap on, "You crushing me." He chuckled but once the spider landed on his nose. The apprentice yowled in surprise, he froze in pure terror. With Caliapaw on his back, and a spider on his nose. "Ca-aliapaw, som-mthing on m-my nose." He was able to say, his eyes trying to stare at his nose. He didn't dare move a inch, unlike most cats he would have preferred to stay away from spiders and worms. . Is it poisonous? Are spiders poisonous? Can they be? Wait, Caliapaw can save me if it is. I think. Snowpaw thought, blinking twice.
The blonde and white feline flinched as he spoke her name a little too loudly. She glanced around to see if anyone was watching her now - one or two cats had turned their heads, but they looked away soon after. "Shh..." She ordered, her tail flicking worriedly as she glanced at them. She remained on top of Snowpaw, like she thought it would attract less attention that way - and sure enough, nobody else turned their heads or gave her weird looks. Maybe they were just going to treat her like another cat. Caliapaw had wanted to raise more awareness about how hard a medicine cat's job really was, but now she wasn't so sure. She was afraid that might put her more in the spotlight - which she most certainly did not want. "Good." She mewed teasingly before she hopped off of him. At his surprised yowl, Caliapaw half-jumped - her fur bristling with surprise. When he spoke, the she cat looked down at his nose with a huff - and saw the spider crawling there. It was harmless enough; just a small thing, one that honestly couldn't hurt Snowpaw. A sigh escaped her as lifted her tail to flick it away. "It's just a harmless spider," She mewed with a hint of annoyance and laughter in her voice, but she flicked it off of him anyways. "See? It's gone." She shook her head, settling down near Snowpaw and curling her tail neatly around her own paws as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.