View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Whoah, Kitty. Don't get ahead of yourself here, Dear. I told you, you can't escape insanity. I will always come back no matter how hard you try to flee," Nightshadow chided quietly. She shook her head and looked at Halfheart curiously, wondering how long she could keep this up, "A stroll sounds nice, but not much better than sitting around all day. You should hunt. Or train, actually. Helping the clan is more important than leisure, Halfheart, Darling." Nightshadow stood up and shook herself off violently. She looked outside with distaste, for it was very bright and sunny. She prefered to slip out at night to hunt and train by herself, and she enjoyed solitude. Except for when she was making fun of people, of course.
Halfheart stopped abruptly she flicked her ears and bared her teeth her whiskers twitched as well she turned around walking up to Nightshadow now she was nose to nose with the other warrior her tail flicking here and there her eyes narrowed and huffed her neck fur bristled " I do hunt!! And train ! . Now I'm gonna ask nicely one last time before I loose it again please be quiet and leave me alone " she meowed followed by a growl " atleast leave me alone for a day "she added

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )