View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mist perked her ears up at what he had said ‘A true Shadowclan cat before my name?!’ She thought excitedly “Really? You think so?!” Before Ashnose answered her mind wondered towards the possibilities and ways she could prove that this is her home now. ‘I’ll train the hardest! And...take extra care of the elders’ she thought. Her apprenticeship was only a couple moons away but she couldn’t help but think ahead. She turned her gaze to Ashnose “I want you to be my mentor. Your so nice and you know so much” she purred.

(Your fine! It happens. I’m glad your feeling better ^.^)
[ I'm feeling a lot better, thanks! c: ]

"Of course!" The warrior mewed reassuringly. He loved the kit's excitement. It reminded Ashnose of himself when he was a kit. He was just as excited to be an apprentice. That excitement didn't waver as he gained 'paw at the end of his name. That immense feeling of anticipation transferred to waiting to become a warrior as soon as he'd become an apprentice. He credited a lot of his skill to his desire to reach the next step in his life. The tom straightened up a bit as Mistkit complimented him. The ends of his lips perked up a little. "We'll have to see about that." Ashnose mewed, trying not to get himself too excited. He hadn't been a warrior for long. He was so focused on just doing the best that he could do as a freshly named warrior that he hadn't even thought of having an apprentice very much. The thought excited him beyond belief. He wanted an apprentice so badly. He'd be such a good mentor. He wondered if Mistkit would be a good apprentice for him. It seemed they'd both taken a liking to each other so far. Not to mention if she became Ashnose's apprentice, she'd surely turn out to be a loyal ShadowClan warrior. He'd be sure to make it happen. "It's all Goldenstar's decision, but there could still be a chance of me being your mentor." He said more to himself than anything else. By the time Mistkit became a 'paw Ashnose would be ready for an apprentice. Or at least he hoped he'd be ready for one. Like he said, it was all up to Goldenstar. Even so, his amber eyes shone brightly.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic