View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2023, 11:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw was a bit surprised at Woollyfeather's leap. No mind! He continued to slink like a sly weasel. He noted the snow, too. It'd be useful for camouflage, thank StarClan for his pelt. Then his mind jumped to the thought of coming new-leaf. That...would be a different story. Sagepaw pulled out of his reverie, shaking his head. No doubt he had made some sounds while thinking about camouflage. He chose to skirt around Woollyfeather and try to find his way in front of her. Surely she wouldn't expect that? Then he paused. Sure, he was lanky, a bit like a rabbit chaser, but he wouldn't have a chance against any warrior in a head-on fight. Sagepaw recalculated and positioned himself so that he could pounce at her side. That'd be a better approach. His green eyes glinted as he watched the warrior bounce in place. He took slow steps forward and relaxed his muscles, keeping as low as possible. The apprentice bunched his muscles and jumped forward at Woollyfeather. He really hoped that he wouldn't land short - or worse, horrifically flop in some way. Not that it'd really be the end of the Clans, but Sagepaw did like to succeed.

[I'm sorry I'm late! Do you want Sage to try his technique on some prey before they head home or would you rather wrap up the role play? I'm sorry about how spotty my activity has been <3]

Woollyfeather let herself get distracted by how pretty the snow was, and especially how lovely the delicate covering was when undisturbed and smooth, giving away every print of every animal that passed over it, each bug amd creepy crawly. She wondered why no one else liked snow. It was so pretty. Made it easier to follow things.
She vaguely remembered she was teaching Sagepaw how to properly sneak up on others, but she was deep in ShadowClan territory, so she wasn't actually worried about anything dangerous getting her.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of crunching snow as the apprentice leapt at her and Woollyfeather squeaked as Sagepaw's pounce landed. She tried to roll away with a chortle of laughter as she reaches a paw to gently bap at his shoulder, tail thwaping the ground in excitement.
Regardless of whether or not her playful swat reached him, she hauled herself on her hind legs and paused, a clear invitation for him to smack back at her.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.