View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Northernpaw tilted his head to one side in confusion. Could queens just do that? Make apprentices deputies? He wasn't so sure that was how it worked, though he wasn't sure, since he'd left his mother when he was rather young. “Goldeneye? Isn't that the deputy now, or is it somebody else?” he asked, as Northern had a hard time keeping track of all the different deputies Halestar had gone through, and wasn't sure whether Goldeneye was the deputy, or if it was somebody else now. Northernpaw grinned, flicking his tail in unspoken thanks, his yellow hues gleaming. He looked nat Whitepaw, already feeling that one day soon, the two would be very good friends, which was something that hadn't crossed the former RiverClanner's mind in a very long time, several moons perhaps. “Yeah. I'm no good at it.” Northernpaw laughed quietly, his hues dancing with amusement. He didn't realize that it wasn't that he just wasn't good, but it was that he had no sense of smell at all, and never had. The dark furred silvery and gray tomcat bounced around on his paws, not quite sure what else to say, some waited for Whitepaw to speak, curious about what the white tom with two different colored eyes would say. He thought it was quite cool, Whitepaw's eyes. “That's great! Is Goldeneye your mentor then?” Northern meowed, almost excitedly, but not quite as he looked down at the smaller apprentice, which felt odd since he was tall for his age.
"Yeah, he is, and I hope my mom sticks with him too! He's a much better deputy than the ones before." He meowed. Goldeneye and Whitepaw were best friends, and Goldeneye always gave him the boost of encouragement he needed every now and then. "No, we're just good friends, I wish he was though." He said with a smile. He hated his mentor, and he's glad he, somehow, knows how to fight in battles, create moves and what to do. He was just that smart. "Maybe you'll learn. Your mentor should teach you, I think." He meowed, smiling. He took a sniff of the pine needle and looked up, his head turning to the direction the scent became strongest from. He had heightened senses, more keen than most, which, of course, he loved. He pointed a paw off to the left. "Wind must've blown it from there." He said, and he smiled at Northernpaw.

{ pm me i need yer calmness heh }