View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: A FNAF Fan's Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

(Welp, this is gonna die... soooooo)

Glitch's gaze once again wandered over to Tangle, this time staying firmly. Luckily, they themselves weren't exactly that corroded and broken looking, but the raccoon animtronic still didn't look the best. Why would they be in Parts and Service after all? They could never be brought onto stage.
Brought onto stage again, it was. Every now and then, the memories of laughing children and flashing lights would suddenly erupt out of their mind, reminding them of how they had messed up. Their tail twitched suddenly, producing a soft tapping sound.
"The-e- da-ay is to-o-o- sl-lo-w fo-r my lik-king..." They suddenly tried. Their voice was slow and dragging, laden and throaty with rust and age. They let their lower jaw fall slack for a moment as they suddenly glanced at the camera, sparing their gaze from Tangle's for a moment, before their glowing eye wandered back over.

Tangle turned his head to face Glitch as they spoke, hearing them make a soft tapping sound with their tail. He gave a slight nod in response, but couldn't say anything, for if he were to try, he would just be producing loud static noises. Though he did check his internal clock again, his eyes turning off for a second and then back on. Soon enough, he then slowly stood himself up, managing to stand on his to legs. He then carefully moved over to the Parts and Services door, now being visible to the camera, and took a peek outside to see if any staff were walking around. He did want to see if he could leave the room before midnight undetected to at least maybe spend some time with the star of this place. If only she could fix him, though. But that wasn't possible. There was just not enough spare 'Tangle the Bear' parts for him.

( @Redwood Sienna just gonna mention you because idk if you fit in anywhere here at the moment )

Last edited by DragonChaos; January 5th, 2018 at 11:19 PM.