Old February 14th, 2018, 03:31 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Morningscar’s eyes widened in shock when he looked at his mate. There was an ominous pool of dark red blood around her. And her fur was matted in it. She was finding it hard to breath. Can snowpaw not see the huge pool of blood!? Morningscar thought in dismay. Morningscar pushed past snowpaw wildly and pelted over to his mate, all but slipping on the slippery, warm blood. He tried to figure out where the blood was combing from, but her fur was so matted with the blood that it took him a minute to find the long gash, across her side.
(You might want to read the top of this page! XD)
[ o my.. ]

Snowpaw eyes widened, his ears flattened to the skull as all he could look at was blood. He seem distressed, his back arch up. He never realized how horrid it was- he never pay attention to it. His blue eyes trail up her body until he saw the wound. "G-gol-ld-denst-tream?" He breathed out, creeping closer to her. His stomach to twist and turn into that feeling again, dread stirring in his stomach. Ah, he couldn't handle it. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, looking away in disappear. Reopening as he rush out of the entrance. "Caliapaw! Caliapaw!" He called, desperate for her to come. In the moment his thoughts were spinning, his fur was raised you could see it. The fear that was in his eyes, distressed. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, then Goldenstream. He barely knew the she-cat, or all of them anyway but he felt kicked down. The war. This. Them. So many things were kicking him down a pedal, his breath quicken as he tried to breath properly. "Just.. she... she should be coming. I think." He meowed to the three.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc