View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ o my.. ]

Snowpaw eyes widened, his ears flattened to the skull as all he could look at was blood. He seem distressed, his back arch up. He never realized how horrid it was- he never pay attention to it. His blue eyes trail up her body until he saw the wound. "G-gol-ld-denst-tream?" He breathed out, creeping closer to her. His stomach to twist and turn into that feeling again, dread stirring in his stomach. Ah, he couldn't handle it. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, looking away in disappear. Reopening as he rush out of the entrance. "Caliapaw! Caliapaw!" He called, desperate for her to come. In the moment his thoughts were spinning, his fur was raised you could see it. The fear that was in his eyes, distressed. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, then Goldenstream. He barely knew the she-cat, or all of them anyway but he felt kicked down. The war. This. Them. So many things were kicking him down a pedal, his breath quicken as he tried to breath properly. "Just.. she... she should be coming. I think." He meowed to the three.
Goldenstream looked up feebly at her mate. She coughed. “Please hurry.” Goldenstream said.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry