Thread: [Multi-Faction] a cloud’s final wish|death plot
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:40 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly
Default a cloud’s final wish|death plot

As you know, I am going to kill Cloudpaw. I am wanting drama so hehe. The plot is going to take place in maybe a month, or something, as I still have use for him for now. I feel very bad for @/lesbianism because they play Featherpaw, Cloudpaw’s littermate. I’m not sure how she’ll handle this news lol. Other Clan cats are also welcome to find him.

The voices have driven him to the shriveled state where he’s unstable. [Wasppaw @/Kass] takes Cloudpaw out to play near a road. They play for a while, before [Wasppaw @/Kass] accidentally nudges Cloudpaw, pinning him to the ground playfully. About halfway through the game between the cheerful pair, a car comes speeding at them. [Wasppaw @/Kass] gets off, and tries to get Cloudpaw to get up, but he’s having a mental freak out when he hears the voices. He gets ran over in front of [Wasppaw @/Kass]’s poor eyes and ran to their body, dragging him out of the road, feeling guilt crush them. [Dreamingbloom @/ChaosBringer.] had been checking in on the apprentices, and noticing Cloudpaw and [Wasppaw @/Kass] were gone, so they took [Sparksky @/Eraserhead] out to look for them. They find [Wasppaw @/Kass] with Cloudpaw dead, his blood dripping in his solid white fur, eyes open in shock from the impact of the car.

Some cat can get him to StarClam I suppose

No form whatsoever, just toss your cats at me lol

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; January 4th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.