View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Lonestar23
Pinkpaw’s eyes were wide as she ran in search of Caliapaw, she finally saw the pelt of Caliapaw,” CALIAPAW!” She called panting,” Starclan must be trying to communicate her, but I don’t understand the signs Starclan is showing me. You must understand them.” She repeated realizing she normally wasn’t as loud about things such as this. She wasn’t very superstitious, but yet it still unnervered her some.
Caliapaw had been hoping for at least a little rest - but this was the priority right now. Closing her eyes and muttering to herself, the medicine cat eventually turned around, trying not to show her annoyance. ”So… you think StarClan is showing you signs. Okay - tell me about what you’ve been seeing.” The sarcasm in Caliapaw’s voice was light enough so that it wasn’t able to be heard easily - and she sat down, watching the apprentice with a mildly curious gaze. This was her first encounter with one of “those cats,” and Wheatfur hadn’t told her enough about them… besides, how was Caliapaw supposed to know what Pinkpaw’s “signs” meant? She was still trying to figure out things of her own. Still, it couldn’t be that hard - and it probably wasn’t anything at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.