View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:04 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: Nighty's Digital Art Requests {Free!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Hallo friends!
So I have decided that I shall be opening up a digital art request thread. For those of you wondering, this is completely free, no payment required. (Unless you feel like tipping because I have this in the KK bank thread too)

Anyways I basically only do cats because I haven't convinced myself if branching out yet. But still I can work with what ever pose and can do multiple cats as well. I'll provide a link to my deviantArt here: nightybreeze01.deviantart.com

So there aren't many on there, but I can do Headshots as well as full bodies. As you can tell by looking at my dA I can do backgrounds as well. So time for the form!

Requests are currently closed

Name of Character(s):
Gender(s):
Appearance/character site link:
Brief personality description:
Pose:
Facial expression:
Background:
Other:

PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE OTHER SECTION IF DEVIANT ART IS BLOCKED FOR YOU.
Instead I can upload to deviantart and then convert to either imgur or lightshot

NOTE: when filling out the form and you do not have a character site, please be as descriptive on the appearance as possible, or give photo reference as it will help your cat to look better in the final piece.

TO DO LIST:
SurgeXLeopardXMoon group w/ BG
CaramelXThrush group w/ BG
Rainshade single
Fireclaw single

Currently Working on:
SurgeXLeopardXMoon group w/ BG
I know that they're closed, so this is for when they open again:

Name of Character(s): Robinfeather
Gender(s): Male
Appearance/character site link: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121111222856
Brief personality description: He's silly, annoying, and feisty. When he gets angry/triggered, he has spasm/fits that sort of knock him out of the present. During these fits, he can kill and wound anyone, even his precious Kiwipaw.
Pose: The same pose as the picture.
Facial expression: Some sort of 'Back of, Jake, or your head might end up tacked on my wall'
Background: Starting as red on top or bottom and then ending as black on the opposite side
Other: Na

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |