View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Jay feather and lion blaze find the meaning of life(a warrior cats skit)

{The two walk through thunderclan territory]
jayfeather: Oh man. That's a big question. "What is the meaning of life?" [Echos, then imitates big explosion and smaller mini explosions]
lionblaze: Who could answer such a question?
jayfeather: Well, nobody here. We better ask around.
[They walk away. From a very far distance, leafpool is seen running towards them]
leafpool: Guys! WAIT! I've got the answer! GUYS, I've got the answer! [Stops] Wait! Wait for me! I'VE GOT THE ANSWER! [Runs after them]
[In the warriors den…]
jayfeather: thornclaw, what do you think the meaning of life is?
thornclaw: Hmmm… patrols! It's important to be useful. Look at me! I got it all figured out. I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep! I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep! I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol- [Stops, twitches] I get up, I eat [Takes all of fresh kill] I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep! [Twitches aggresively]
blossomfall: [walks into warriors den]
thornclaw: I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day [Jumps over graystripe] I patrol some more, I go to sleep! [Kisses blossomfall] I get up- [Continues]
sandstorm: thornclaw! What do you think you're-!?
thornclaw: [Grabs sandstorm and kisses her, then throws her away]
[Still talking, thornclaw leaves the den. jayfeather and lionblaze follow]
Larry: I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep. I get up, I eat- [Smacks random cat]
leafpool: Hey! I've got the-
[thornclaw accidentally runs into leafpool and runs off with jayfeather and lionblaze. thornclaw stops at a beach]
thornclaw: I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep. I get up, I eat, I organize a patrol, I patrol all day, I patrol some more, I go to sleep. [Walks into the water, then swims away]
jayfeather: Eh, seems to work for him. But I feel like there might be a little more to life than that.
[Cut to dovewing]
dovewing: Yes, there is! You see, I believe, the meaning of life is to be good to others because if you help someone, then one day, they might help someone else, and the world will be a better place.
[The scene zooms out, showing ivypool and hawkfrost trashing dovewing's lemonade stand in the woods. jayfeather and lionblaze are raising their paws]
ivypool: Right. We trashed your stuff, now let's knock your block off!
dovewing: Please. Allow me. [Hits herself on ivypools paw] Oh! [Coughs] [To jayfeather and lionblaze] Please, show a little charity... Help me!
[ivypool and hawkfrost glare at them]
jayfeather: Well, charity begins at home… which is where we're going right now.
[They slide away]

to be continued