Thread: Twilight Falls
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2023, 09:31 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Slightpoppy

After walking for some time, they soon reached the so called Twilight Falls. It was very beautiful here, the she-cat had to admit. After taking in the scenery, she turned to Halfpaw. "So, the herbs we needed to collect was.. snowfuzzies..? I think that's what Cowtuft called them. And those other yellow ones, yellow.. yellow bells.. i think, anyways - yellow flowers" That couldn't be too difficult to find, right? "Oh, and mushrooms! We can look for that later. First, lets split up and look for those yellow flowers. Bring as many as you can back - just make sure you don't wander too far" She added, she wanted Halfpaw to still be close in case anything happened.

With that, she began scanning the area. Her eyes fixated on something yellow a bit further away. The diluted calico trotted over to a few bushes, and soon enough she found some yellow flower. She had no idea if this was what Cowtuft needed, but it was yellow, and looked kind similar to a blue bell - except for being yellow of course. Slightpoppy came to the conclusion that this must be yellow bells, and she carefully nipped off two flowers.

[+2 yellow bells]

[ @Nixey - Smokethroat ] [ @Dabi - Halfpaw ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; June 7th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.