View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Rebellious Apprentices

Okay- so my Thunderclan apprentice, Tanglepaw will talk [Friend 1] and [Friend 2] into joining her in hunting in Riverclan territory. Tanglepaw will convince them (and believe) that Riverclan territory is flourishing in prey because Riverclanners only eat the fish and frogs and leave the squirrels and birds and that they can bring heaps of prey back to camp and impress their mentors. They trio go hunt in Riverclan and are catching a bit, not as much as they imagined though and are heading back when they see a [Riverclan Border Patrol] who spots them. The patrol intends to tell Snowstar, but Tanglepaw quick-minded and all. Offers the prey they caught in exchange for Snowstar not getting told. [Rivercclan Border Patrol] reluctantly agrees. They are stepping over the border relieved to make it back without anyone knowing when [Tanglepaw’s mentor] storms over and snarls at them for hunting in Riverclan territory or whatever. And tells the other two’s mentors about it and the three end up with a moon bound in camp doing apprentice duties.

Roles:
Friend 1
Friend 2
Riverclan Border Patrol (4 cats)
Tanglepaw’s Mentor
(Friend 1 and Friend 2 can either request that character’s mentor to be informed of this by Tanglepaw’s mentor or if they lack a mentor I can throw up a mentor search for them)

Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here