View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer

Grousestar was settled in a nest, idly chatting with Shinefang to keep his mind busy. Today would be the last day in this nest before he want back to his own nest in the leaders den, albeit it would be a bit more lonely there, but he preferred that to being here in the medicine cat's den. At least then he could reflect upon himself quietly as opposed to always having some cat come in and out of this den, or coughing, or creating some kind of distraction. His own den was quiet, peaceful.
However he paused slightly to turn his head as another cat came padding into the den with a heavy limp. It was a particularly large and heavy-coated she-cat by the name of Barbedfall.

Hissing out as she limped into the medicine cat den, she plopped herself into the first nest that she could, careful not to plop onto her injured leg to do more damage than she already had. "Hope you have some spare time Shinefang, really worked a number on my leg." Grumbled out the she-cat, twisting carefully in the nest to expose her leg. "Chasing a squirrel up a tree only to be attacked by a crow. Guess I got too close to it's nest or somethin', but long story short I ended up falling out of the tree, landed funny, now it hurts to walk on this leg." She attempted to flex her claws but winced and forced herself to stop before looking to the medicine cat, frustration clear on her face. She was one of the best tree-climbers in Skyclan, it was truly surprising to hear of her falling out of a tree, in fact, she couldn't even remember the last time she fell out of a tree and not on purpose. It would put a damper on her reputation she felt, and could possibly even put her out of tree climbing for a bit if the injury was severe enough.

Grousestar perked up a bit and looked to the medicine cat. He was curious to see how the process would go. As long as he's been in this moon, he surprisingly hadn't actually watched much of what the medicine cat did. Likely because he was either too sick to pay attention or was out stretching his legs and trying to get back to the energy and mobility he should be at. There was a silent question in his eyes as if he was asking, 'Can I help?'
Normally he wasn't very interested in this herb stuff, but after talking with Shinefang a bit he did have a bit of curiosity now and this was the last day he would be staying in this den for hopefully a good long while. It was a good opportunity to learn a little bit.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?