Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:47 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Ah, what's wrong with fish lovers?'' He turned to look at her, his eyes dancing with mirth. He was half-river, but that didn't mean she needed to know such. Even if he should had been offended by it, Bronzeflash found that he didn't care much. About any of the clans. ''Temper, temper. You don't have to be so offended about it. I'm positive you love being a squirrelbrained.'' He purred, jokingly. When she questioned his attentions, Bronzeflash ruffled his fur. With the sun gleaming on it, it was finally becoming dry. His eyes flashed green for a moment, staring at the she cat with pure interest until they flashed their peculiar golden color when he decided to look away. She sure was a spitball of fire! Quite sassy, and that was something Bronzeflash should had paid heed to. His mother was always the sassy one, so he wasn't surprised. Even his sister was a sass ball. Though it still quite annoyed him. ''Take it however you saw it as.'' He licked his jaws with his salmon colored tongue. Then, she had the nerve to circle around him. Growl at him like she wanted to play. Bronzeflash had been sitting down on his haunches, staring at her curiously with an open amber gaze. Though he made no attempt to move, only purring at her words. ''You sure do have a sense of humor,'' He commented, before quickly adding. ''Do I look like I get scared? Well, newsflash, I'm not like most warriors. I don't care what Halestar thinks. I hardly even care what my family thinks!'' His voice was defensive. Because he didn't want others to think he would run home like a scared kit to its mother. Oh no! He was supposed to be fearless. He was supposed to intimidate others. Believe it or not, Bronzeflash was a sensitive soul - but he tried to hide this well when others insulted him. He knew she didn't mean no harm...yet, he still felt a nerve struck. ''Mhm,'' He replied to her ending words. And, that was when he started walking away. He threw the fish at her as an reward and he could hear her snarling. She threw it back at him, which only made Bronzeflash chuckle. He stopped in his tracks, his whiskers twitching with an undesired quench of trouble. His eyes down casted to the fish for a moment, which laid in front of him before he slid his now - green gaze, as the sun was igniting them from a deep blazing anger. ''Apologize?'' He repeated, then snorted. ''I did nothing wrong, as far as I'm concerned. What else do you want from me besides wasting my time?'' He narrowed his eyes at her, flashing his green optics at her. They were both displeased. More her than him. Though Bronzeflash always had been a bit ''rude'' in a sense. He didn't think that he offended her at all. It was just who he was. So, he trotted back over to her, sweeping his tail around her, and feeling her sleek pelt against his own. ''Pretty sure, I'll always be on your mind.'' She was not happy. Yet, Bronzeflash was smirking. He was satisfied that she wasn't happy. For some odd cruel reason, but he had unwrapped his tail from around her began walking off again. Whether she followed him or not - he refused to care. Though he held a strong feeling that he might end up seeing her again.
Chestnutsong rolled her eyes, glancing at the tom. Toms, always want to joke around. She noticed him ruffle his fur, and thought about her own. It was mostly dry now, so no one at camp would question her. "There is something that scares you though. Every cat is scared of something at one point in their lives." She said, matter of factly. The light brown shecat had been following the tom until he started giving her more attitude than she felt comfertable with. That tom is sure hardheaded She even threw that stinking fish at him. Her hackles were raised, fur bristling slightly. As the tom wrapped his tail around her and began to talk, she froze. "Fox-dung." She cursed, glaring at the tom as he told her he didn't need to apologize. The nerve of him, being straight up rude. And not caring. Who did he think he was? She felt herself growl as the tom walked away, visibly upset. His last words were true though. He would be stuck in her brain for a while, thoughts bugging her in her sleep or on a patrol. She looked at him as he was almost out of eyesite before turning around and running back to the thunderclan border. She crossed quickly and rolled in some leaves, clearing herself of the Riverclan stench. "Well, that was nice." She muttered.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it