Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Constellation

Whitestep had been wandering on the borders for quite some time. She needed some air. She needed to stay away from the noisy and cluttered RiverClan camp. She needed to.. think. Whitestep let her mind wander to the previous events at the flood that had happened a moon ago. The rain had chilled her, but the realization that her mate was dead had made the rain feel obsolete. Leafclaw was dead. Oh, how she hated the flood. She wished nothing ever happened to Leafclaw. Now her kits are fatherless. They have all recovered by now, but Whitestep? No. She hadn't gotten over it yet.
Whitestep sat down by the invisible line, gazing off into ThunderClan territory. What would become of her? What would she be doing now if she were a ThunderClanner? A WindClanner? Whitestep sighed and gazed around as if searching for something. Then she saw him. Whitestep tensed as she gazed at the russet stranger. Her green eyes were wide with fear of what the tom might say or do about her being so close to the border.

(Sorry it's short!)

Last edited by Role; September 21st, 2017 at 09:39 PM.