Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:58 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''I guess you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed...'' Passionblaze blew a sigh, feeling himself drained for a moment. Honestly, he didn't care if his brother changed for him or not. What about their mother? Springingsky may have been extremely strong on the outside, but Burn was tearing her apart. Her other son, her other love. Passionblaze shook his head, unaware of the company he was about to receive. His head had been down, when it should had been up. He offered to go on patrol, but secretly he only offered to get a chance at seeing his brother - hopefully, alive. But, Burn was nowhere nearby. His scent was even masked.

When the tom did look up, he caught notice of another feline. A molly in the distance. She was on the other side. Passionblaze provided her a longing look, unconscious that he had been staring at her. He blinked his hues at her, but he didn't say anything. Just looking at her expression, he wondered what was wrong with her. Was she sad as he was? Probably from a whole other reason. Maybe, it was because Shadowclan was cramped with Riverclan. That was sad enough. Passionblaze snorted at the thought, and it brought him out his longing gaze upon her. He blinked, looking away to focus on his surroundings. As long as she stayed on her side of the border, she wasn't causing any harm. Yet, Passionblaze always had a tender heart. He didn't want there to be any bad blood between them, so he padded over to her, making sure to keep his paws on his side of the border. ''Hey - uh - sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you. I was just...lost in my thoughts for a moment.'' He cleared his throat, sitting down across from her. His tail folded neatly over his paws as his gaze swept over her form for a quick moment. ''So, shadowclan or riverclan?'' It was a vague question. With two clans together, he didn't want to assume which one she had been apart of. Shadowclan was sure to have their scents mingled with the otter-cats by this point.

[Length doesn't matter xD Write as much as you are comfortable with!]
Whitestep stared straight back at the tom, beginning to relax for some strange reason. Something about this tom made her feel.. odd. She examined the stranger. He was quite rugged, and rather handsome. His ginger pelt seemed to stand out from everything around it. Whitestep flinched as she realized he was padding over to her. She tensed, but noticed no signs of hostility were making appearances on the stranger's body. Whitestep watched his every move. Other Clan cats can be tricky, after all. Whitestep blinked in surprise as he sat down calmly in front of her. "No, no, It's fine," she responded. "I'm from ShadowClan. I can hardly stand the fish." Or the water for that matter.. Whitestep then noticed how underfed the tom was. Was something happening in the neighbor territories? Oh, right. The prey problem. Wait.. Something wasn't right. How come this tom was alone? How come there was no patrol? Whitestep cleared her throat. "Funny seeing a single ThunderClanner on the border. Where's your patrol?"

(Argh thanks! >w< )

Last edited by Role; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:58 AM.