Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze breathed calmly. He could not allow his thoughts to start flaming...oh, flame. Like Flamekit. Like the flame his brother had been. He had been truly upset, but since Passionblaze hid his feelings very well, he buried down any thoughts of his family. Mainly his brother who seemed to be haunting his thoughts constantly. Especially since Foxpaw looked a lot like Burn. So, in order to leave his thoughts, Passionblaze had approached the white and black feline. He didn't notice her tensed nature, and the fact that she had been staring him down. When she approached the border, Passionblaze thought as well that she was there to think. Coming to the border always helped him think. Though he would lie many times that he was out on border patrol - which was a little white lie. White lies were fine. Burn was the huge liar. Passionblaze wished to stay as truthful as possible.

The she cat had forgiven him for his little mishap. He didn't mean to stare at the molly. Although, she was very pretty in his eye. He just didn't want her to think he was staring because there was an attraction. Oh no, Passionblaze was not that type of cat. He sat up a lot straighter at her words, the flecks of his fur sticking out in a wiry sense. ''Ah, Shadowclan, eh?'' Right. The flood had happened. Should...should he had asked about it? No, no. Probably not. He needn't bring up horrible memories for her to tell him. Besides, she most likely wouldn't tell a stranger the experiences with their home being destroyed. ''I never thought I'd see the day shadowclanners swimming with the fish.'' His voice was joking - obviously trying to add a little humor, and keep a friendly smile on his face. She had stared at him for a while, and Passionblaze glanced down at his paws. Of course, she was most likely noticing that he was underfed. The prey was a huge problem. But, all the clans were underfed! It was a huge problem. His belly seemingly growled until he shifted his position, looking up once again to stare at her, and keeping a grin upon his maw.

The molly asked him a question which caught the tom off-guard. His eyes grew wide for a moment, before he blink, a hidden smile on his face. He lashed his tail behind him, and turned his head to the left, then to the right. After that action, he turned back to look at her. ''Hmm, I could had swore they came along with me,'' He joked, allowing his shoulders to roll in a pleasant manner. ''But, you know, they say I'm so strong that I don't need a patrol to help me guard the border.'' He flexed his limbs, allowing his muscles to flex in the process as he glanced at the she cat. His ears flicked, a soft smirk etching on his face. Truthfully, there was no patrol. He was out where he shouldn't be. But, she didn't need to know that. Because, she seemed to be doing the same thing. ''What about you - where's your patrol?'' Especially if there were two clans living together. Wouldn't there be double of the cats patrolling the border?
Whitestep tensed. She had no patrol. If this tom was telling the truth, then she would be outnumbered. The patrol would surely take the wrong idea and most likely attack. Whitestep stood up, but froze when the tom asked about her patrol. The black she-cat frantically flicked her green eyes side to side. "Er- they should be here any second!" Whitestep's hackles began to rise. "I was just.. walking ahead of them, she lied. Whitestep took a step back, her lips rising in a warning snarl. She had no idea if this tom were lying or not, but she was about to find out. Oh, how she wished Leafclaw were by her side. She missed his voice. She missed everything about him. The way he walked, the way her talked to her, and the way he treated her kits with such kindness. How could she ever find someone like that ever again? Whitestep shook out her pelt, trying to rid of the thought. She had felt some tears well up in her eyes, and she was not willing to break down sobbing in front of a strange Thunderclanner. Whitestep took another step back. "I should really be going to find my patrol," she said hastily. "They might be wondering where I am."