Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

(no witnesses please)

Foxpaw brought the kits to the riverside and set stonekit down. "Foxpaw,i thought that we were supposed to go to the owl tree." stonekit said. The apprentice looked at the small kit. "I thought this would be more interesting." foxpaw picked up a heavy stick and set it on top of stonekit. "Dont move.". Rockkit squirmed as foxpaw walked back over to the river with him. "Why did you pin down my brother?!"the alarmed kit asked. "Dont ask questions." foxpaw said dipping rockkit twords the water. Rockkit squirmed and tried to bite foxpaw as the cold water flowed around him. Soon,his head was underwater. Foxpaw bit down hard on the scruff of the kits neck,making the kit try to scream,only to have his mouth and lungs fill with water. After a few minutes,rockkit stopped squirming. The kit had finally drowned. Foxpaw threw the kits limp body onto the grass to stonekit's horror. "What did you do to him!!!" stonekit screamed. Without answering foxpaw picked up stonekit and repeated the drowing process. After the murder was done,foxpaw picked up the bodies and walked away.

(kit deaths are hard to type)