Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep tensed. She had no patrol. If this tom was telling the truth, then she would be outnumbered. The patrol would surely take the wrong idea and most likely attack. Whitestep stood up, but froze when the tom asked about her patrol. The black she-cat frantically flicked her green eyes side to side. "Er- they should be here any second!" Whitestep's hackles began to rise. "I was just.. walking ahead of them, she lied. Whitestep took a step back, her lips rising in a warning snarl. She had no idea if this tom were lying or not, but she was about to find out. Oh, how she wished Leafclaw were by her side. She missed his voice. She missed everything about him. The way he walked, the way her talked to her, and the way he treated her kits with such kindness. How could she ever find someone like that ever again? Whitestep shook out her pelt, trying to rid of the thought. She had felt some tears well up in her eyes, and she was not willing to break down sobbing in front of a strange Thunderclanner. Whitestep took another step back. "I should really be going to find my patrol," she said hastily. "They might be wondering where I am."
Passionblaze was taken aback. What was up with her? He had only been playing around, but he could see the anxiousness in her eyes building up like a fire. It alerted Passionblaze, but he did little to take heed to it. The tom uncomfortably shifted in his spot, and he gave a soft nod towards her. ''Oh, really?'' His voice was deep and soft at her words. If she did have a patrol, then that would mean bad news for him. Because he shouldn't be talking to her in the first place. Though his ears heard another thing. For he did not hear pawsteps or smell unfamiliar scents of the rivaling clan - so, she must had been lying. That much was for sure. The white and black molly got defensive. She bared her teeth at him, and took a step back. This made Passionblaze react, and he immediately got to his paws, embracing himself for a fight, if there be one. Of course, the tom wouldn't hurt her. He was keen on dodging her blows without giving her any. It was simple and easy. Passionblaze never allowed himself to hurt mollies. Never. ''Hey! Did I offend you or something?'' His eyes blinked, baffled by her sudden aggression. He was simply trying to have a friendly conversation - how did it end up here? ''I'm not trying to hurt you, if that's what you think. It was a joke!'' Apparently, she didn't take humor too well. Passionblaze let out an awkward laugh, throwing his head back for a moment to look in the territory of Thunderclan. Though, if she felt she needed to leave, who was he to hold her back? He was pretty sure that she wouldn't attack him on Thunderclan's land. He was on the right side of his border, as she was on hers. ''Alright. I understand.'' He flicked his tail, nodding his head down to hide a small smile. She was obviously uncomfortable being around him, and Passionblaze was too much of a gentlemen to ever want to keep her uncomfortable. ''I'm just gonna stick around here...'' His voice trailed off, and he picked himself up to walk away from the feline. Well, at least to the spot he was at first.