Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze was taken aback. What was up with her? He had only been playing around, but he could see the anxiousness in her eyes building up like a fire. It alerted Passionblaze, but he did little to take heed to it. The tom uncomfortably shifted in his spot, and he gave a soft nod towards her. ''Oh, really?'' His voice was deep and soft at her words. If she did have a patrol, then that would mean bad news for him. Because he shouldn't be talking to her in the first place. Though his ears heard another thing. For he did not hear pawsteps or smell unfamiliar scents of the rivaling clan - so, she must had been lying. That much was for sure. The white and black molly got defensive. She bared her teeth at him, and took a step back. This made Passionblaze react, and he immediately got to his paws, embracing himself for a fight, if there be one. Of course, the tom wouldn't hurt her. He was keen on dodging her blows without giving her any. It was simple and easy. Passionblaze never allowed himself to hurt mollies. Never. ''Hey! Did I offend you or something?'' His eyes blinked, baffled by her sudden aggression. He was simply trying to have a friendly conversation - how did it end up here? ''I'm not trying to hurt you, if that's what you think. It was a joke!'' Apparently, she didn't take humor too well. Passionblaze let out an awkward laugh, throwing his head back for a moment to look in the territory of Thunderclan. Though, if she felt she needed to leave, who was he to hold her back? He was pretty sure that she wouldn't attack him on Thunderclan's land. He was on the right side of his border, as she was on hers. ''Alright. I understand.'' He flicked his tail, nodding his head down to hide a small smile. She was obviously uncomfortable being around him, and Passionblaze was too much of a gentlemen to ever want to keep her uncomfortable. ''I'm just gonna stick around here...'' His voice trailed off, and he picked himself up to walk away from the feline. Well, at least to the spot he was at first.
Whitestep froze. It was a joke. She had a feeling, but had she listened to it? No! The molly sighed in defeat, head falling down, and tail drooping. Her white paws shifted with uncomfortable energy. "Sorry. I didn't react too well," she mumbled. Her head lifted slightly to look at the handsome tom. "What's your name?" Trying to seem as casual as possible, Whitestep took a step forward, ears perks with interest. Sitting down by the border, the molly tipped her head and arched her brow. Something about this tom made her feel.. what was the word..? Safe. The single word popped into her head. She curled her tail around her paws, clearing away all signs of aggression. Whitestep wondered how he would react to her sudden mood change. Not many felines took it well. They always wore a confused expression, or snap at her for whatever she said before. Whitestep frowned, but replaced it with a faint smile. She didn't want to seem rude, after all. She had done enough of being rude, and snapping at other cats. Her four kits got the worst of it, however. Hollykit and Owlkit would always fret over her when she was upset, but unfortunately for them, Whitestep can't control her anger in that state. Whitestep always apologized after she calmed down. Willowkit would just try to make her comfortable, but Whitestep always felt like she didn't deserve comfort. Berrykit would try to cheer her up, but his goofy pranks didn't help her one bit. Instead, she snapped and turned away. Guilt arose inside her, making her feel like a horrible mother. What had she become? Whitestep inwardly sighed, and stared at the ground until the stranger replied.