View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Silverbelt academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Corwin slipped inside, his talons clicking on the ground, and the floor cool against his bare feet, since shoes weren't easy to wear, he just went barefoot most of the time, unless he really had to wear shoes. His ice colored eyes scanned the crowd, spotting some humans and some other faunas. He twisted a feather between his thumb and forefinger, the feather a dark brownish russet color with stripes blackish parts. Cory didn't really know what to do with it, because there wasn't much he could do with it. After a moment, he tucked it behind his ear and looked around for someone to talk to.

[ Open ]

Rico gazed around in awe, his eyes wide. He wasn't really watching where he was going, but looking up, at the ceiling, which he found to be rather impressive for some reason. He yawned, flicking one white ear and looking down as he bumped into someone and fell over backwards, turning the fall into a roll and coming up standing, already reaching for his black and silver shamshir, which he kept strapped to his hip at all times, just in case, and his goldish yellow eyes narrowed, then he relaxed and let the blade slide back into its sheath, looking embarrassed. “Sorry,” Rico muttered, looking at who he'd bumped into.

[ Open ]
Tai looked at rico she noticed that he wasn't familiar
" hey need any help ? " tai said to rico as she walked up to him , she was in cyan clothes she had her chain weapon around her neck and body a black flame tattoo was on her left shoulder " names tai " she said with a smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )