View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:59 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn continued to hide his laugh, his body shaking with silent giggles. "Oxygen deprivation? Here's a little tip: you pluck off most of the feathers before you eat it," he laughed. He had never eaten a frog before, too put off by its taste. Most cats described it as a combination of a rabbit and a fish, though Duskthorn couldn't imagine that because those two prey have completely different tastes. "You stick with your frogs, I'll stick with my thrushes, okay?" He glared lightly at Wildstrike as he milked the situation (no pun intended). "Huh, and here you were talking about tak-" he stopped himself before he said something he regretted. The sentence finished in his mind: '-ing tansy to kill your kits, I thought you wanted a miscarriage.' He was suddenly glad he was able to stop himself, as the words sounded arrogant even in his own mind. "All I'm saying here is that if you freak out every time I make a joke, you won't be able to have any fun! C'mon, don't let the kits take away from your sarcasm," he smiled, wanting Wildstrike to know he was joking. @Boba Fett
"As you pluck the feathers dummy!" Wildstrike mumbled kicking a little dirt up as he softly flexed his claws, however, matching Duskthorn's next sentiment, "Agreed." He then mewed getting up smoothly as stretched his body blinking his eyes a few times and wondering how he could get so tired after doing virtually nothing before briefly wondering why Duskthorn cut himself off, "Hmph yeah I guess though I don't think the odds are really in their favor with the sarcasm department I mean I think the only goodish innocent cat in the family is Treestep and maybe Greyfrost but... I honestly didn't know that much about him and Silver-, WHERE IN STARCLAN'S NAME IS SILVERSCAR!" Wildstrike suddenly snapped looking around the clearing with fast and nimble eyes and in end not seeing the silver tom and in an almost a flash becoming incredibly sad, "T-that jerk promised me honeycomb a-and s-strawberries and c--c-cuddles all by sunhigh and h-h-he's not here me and the c-c-cramps are starting t-to getting r-r-r-r-really painful a-and-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He bawled decidedly getting up and rushing in to nuzzle Duskthorn's neck for comfort solely blaming his exhaustion for his sudden rapid changes of mood. @Boba Fett

(I kinda feel bad for putting Duskthorn and Treestep though all Wildstrike's antics and moodswings XD)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 20th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.