View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:36 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Scale winced again and watched him. His eyes made him feel something he hadn't felt since he was a kit. Fear. He watched the other cat. Any cat could barely see it, but he was shaking. As he walked away, Scale didnt want him to leave, he had to kill him before he killed any more of his clanmates. But he couldn't find the courage. He had too beat him thought. "No." He said finally. "You're not leaving. Neither of us walk away until the other is dead."
He just stops and laughs softly " 30 seconds. It took you 30 seconds to gather up the courage to talk to me. To call me out despite fear running though you and holding you back screaming at you to stay silent. " he looks at him with his one eye which was glowing dangerously. " new record. Congrats but I'm not going to fight you now. I want a real fight from someone worth it. So why not use this fear and turn into anger. Hate me for the rest of your pitiful life! Call out to your gods! Gain power do whatever the hell you want to do! But never forget me and what I did here today. Remember that fear the smell of blood and the monster before you and dream of it until we met again... " he turns around and begins to speak again " by the way names lostface " he says as he begins to walk away now disappearing into the darkness.