View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He just stops and laughs softly " 30 seconds. It took you 30 seconds to gather up the courage to talk to me. To call me out despite fear running though you and holding you back screaming at you to stay silent. " he looks at him with his one eye which was glowing dangerously. " new record. Congrats but I'm not going to fight you now. I want a real fight from someone worth it. So why not use this fear and turn into anger. Hate me for the rest of your pitiful life! Call out to your gods! Gain power do whatever the hell you want to do! But never forget me and what I did here today. Remember that fear the smell of blood and the monster before you and dream of it until we met again... " he turns around and begins to speak again " by the way names lostface " he says as he begins to walk away now disappearing into the darkness.
He listened quietly and waited until he disappeared before he did anything. He grit his teeth. He let him scare him like that. He never had been that scared in his life. "Until we meet again..." He said quietly. They will meet again, even if he had to travel across unknown territory. He will find him. And he will be stronger when they meet. He will beat him, even if he dies in the process.
(All right. Rivalry set up)

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; September 8th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.