View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(sorry been out for a while but here I am...)
The talon flame looked down and then called out. Miltank rolled over buldozing every thing infront of her. Talonflame took off, Miltank hit the tree from the opposite side that Null was climbing. The tree shook and fell over onto Null (If you didn't do something by that time) Miltanks rollout at last came to a stop. "Talonflame! Use aerial ace on Drake!" shouted Norman. (he learned the name from you guys) Talonflame came down on drake from above. He attepted to pin her to the ground.
(Time to revive this!)
Drake momentarily thought about the sylveon from earlier, before hearing a flap of wings, looking up. "Hey boys, Less talk, more action! Don't forget we're in a b-" She was cut off as she was pinned down by the TalonFlame. She Tried Clawing at it, but she missed.

Wispy winced, Hearing Drakes Voice. "Heres your chance..." He mumbled, Glanceing at the Type:Null. He was prepared to fight off the Milktank, since Null Wasn't really doing much to harm it. He Disapeared from his place beside Null, And appeared Next to the MilkTank, Although only for a few seconds, disappearing seconds later, before appearing behind it, Clawing it, and disappearing again. He knew he could not damage it, but he Could at least hold it off till Drake Was able to switch places with him. He Re appeared to its left side, panting slightly, slowly becoming tired.

(Also Bump @Raven & Co )

Last edited by Akari; January 18th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.