Thread: Icy Heartlands
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:39 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall had been in the Icy Heartlands for ages, searching up and down for herbs. Since he only had base knowledge of what the herbs looked like based on Mossfreckle’s description, he wasn’t even entirely sure what he was looking for. Despite that, he didn’t see anything that resembled the flower-thingy that his former mate’s apprentice asked for him to find. It was as if there was none, a shame really. He remembered the importance that Mossfreckle put on the herb, but he simply could not seem to find it – damn, he was just as useless with this too. Perhaps Larkfire had known he wasn’t particularly herb savvy and decided that his inaptitude was not conclusive to a healthy relationship with her present work. Of course, that’s before you factor in all the other things.

Anyways, lack of comfrey and his sob story aside, Darkfall managed to come across a small patch of lavender that was in bloom on his way back to camp. Carefully, he nipped 2 of the stalks and carried them in his mouth. A pitiful showing for how long he had been out.

[Lavender +2]
[Ya boy rolled poopy on finding comfrey, and it’s not technically in season, so let’s blame that instead of dice LOL]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here